April 18, 2016
5 Expert Marketing Tips for Law Firms You Can’t Afford to Ignore
We all know that Internet marketing is a necessity if you want to ensure that you’re getting your website in front of the right people and grow your practice, but it can be pretty overwhelming. People make full-time jobs out of Internet marketing, so how are you, as a busy attorney, supposed to make heads or tails of where to begin?
While law firm marketing isn’t a simple process – nothing worthwhile ever is – there are a few steps you can take today to ensure that you’re moving forward instead of letting your competition trample all over you.
5 Marketing Tips for Law Firms from the Experts
If you want your practice to be successful, you have to stay on top of the marketing game. That means you need to find what works for your firm and work hard to keep at it.
- Be yourself. Let your personality shine through everything you do to market your firm – and that includes everything from the text on your website to the personal signatures on your holiday cards. People can sense a fake a mile away, and if they get that vibe from you, you’re not going to be the one they work with when they need legal help.
- Focus on the work that you’d like to be doing, not the work you’re doing but don’t enjoy. When you start marketing your services, aim high.
- Show up at bar association events. They’re not just great networking opportunities (they are); they’re ideal for expanding your expertise and using as something that sets you apart from every other lawyer who’s hung out his or her shingle in town.
- Diversify your marketing efforts. You don’t have to stick to Google’s pay-per-click campaigns; you can try new things, such as Facebook ads, sharing content that goes viral or making videos that explain legal scenarios to people who need to learn more.
- Do everything you can to turn your website into something that’s about your potential clients, not about you. Don’t use your website to brag about your credentials. Use it to help your readers solve problems and illustrate how you’re the one attorney who knows exactly what they’re going through.
Marketing Tips for Law Firms: This is the Tip of the Iceberg
You can’t get by doing these things alone (although they will provide you with a substantial advantage over most of your competitors, because most attorneys believe that business will generate itself).
Enter SEO Tips for Law Firms.
SEO Tips for Law Firms is the premier tip app for attorneys, and it’s the only one of its kind. It’s packed with valuable marketing tips for law firms (more than 400 and growing every day, in fact) that you can use to make your practice far more successful than it’s ever been before.
This iPhone and Android app is broken down into six sections to help you market your firm more effectively:
- Link Building
- Content Creation
- Social Media
- Grow Your Practice
- On-Site SEO
- Recent Posts
Each section is brimming with the latest and most successful marketing techniques for you to use online and offline. The app is incredibly user-friendly, and you can even email useful tips to your team right from the tip screen. You’ll find the latest best practices that are in sync with Google’s most recent algorithm updates, and you can take comfort in the fact that every tip has been used to make law firms like yours more successful online.
Call for consultation: 877-203-0751